Friday, July 25, 2008

Independence Rock Video



So here are the first of what we hope to be a number of video clips from our trip. This was from our stop at Independence Rock. Everyone is talking about how they are feeling three days in to the trip and lots more.

Bob Noll

In this clip you see the girls doing something with their socks--they are trying to get the needle and thread grass and cheat grass stickers out of them. In her journal Candace, shown in front center of video photo, wrote, "The grass was such a pain today! Omg! I have billions of thorn like grasses in my socks!"

--Candy Moulton

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The pictures, video & blogs are wonderful! I'm really looking forward to hearing & seeing more on this website, at Nampa and in the video. It was such fun to follow your journey. Thank you for sharing it!

Joyce E.

Chulabelle said...

I really appreciate you posting more about the trip even though it is over. I love the video; it made me feel like I was there. Today, however, I had commentary from Jakob!