Monday, July 21, 2008

Adjustments at Home



I've heard from some of our Dreamers, and their parents, and know the adjustment to life at home is almost as difficult as the adjustment to life on the trail. Our two weeks together really bonded us as a trail family and that means we miss each other. I've been asked to present some information about the film at the National Convention of the Oregon-California Trails Association in Nampa, Idaho, in August (The convention is Aug. 5-9 and is open to anyone interested. Visit the OCTA Web site at www.octa-trails.org for info). Bob will put together a short film clip for me to show. I've posted some new photos. Watch for more in the next couple of days.

--Candy Moulton

1 comment:

Tersea L Farley said...

Candy,
Thank you so much for taking time to post additional pictures. I enjoy them so much and my family around the country, Southern CA, New York, Tennesee have been able to soak up the beauty and experience of the trip. I am ever grateful to all of you for the experience my son had with you. Truly, he is not the same young man! Thank you again,
Blessings - Teresa Sacramento - Joe Belford's mom!