Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Return to Salt Lake City

I am in Salt Lake City on my way to attend the Mid-Year Board meeting of OCTA in Yuma, Arizona. I will have much to report to the board concerning progress of the film and the new Web site we at Boston Productions are now beginning to organize (more on that soon). I stopped at Fort Bridger to take some photos of the new statue of Jim Bridger, but had camera problems...two different cameras with me and neither one worked! So no pictures of the incredibly cool statue that was installed there on 8-8-08.

When I arrived in Salt Lake City I drove down North Temple Street, past the Red Iguana. Believe it or not, at 8:20 p.m. on a Wednesday night in January there was a line out the door! I settled for a couple of Reeces peanut butter cups and a bottle of water for dinner.

--Candy Moulton

No comments: